Innovative Concepts has made the best of the COVID-19 pandemic to upgrade its entire line of services and its icVOIP business phone service didn’t get left behind. In fact, the icVOIP team implemented all of the requirements their CEO, Lonny Rollins, requested and much more.
The all-new icVOIP system was built from the ground up with a desire to help any small to medium-sized business communicate. This includes tight integration with Innovative Concepts’ hosted Microsoft Exchange service known as icExchange.
A few of the free features are:
- Free Polycom business phone
- Free local and long-distance calling to anywhere in North America
- Business-level auto attendant with the ability to initially ring one or more receptionists
- Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone apps
- Make calls using the businesses caller ID
- Remote control your desk phone
- Video conferencing with screen sharing
- Team chat and SMS
- Presence indicator
- Dedicated receptionist’s view
- Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, Google G-Suite, Salesforce apps
- Add video conference to any calendar event
- Contact popup on incoming call (most apps)
- Virtual voicemail with transcription
- Conference bridge
- Online Fax service
- 99.999% uptime – They can only say this because they are down less than 5 minutes and 15 seconds each year!
- Redundant data centers on each coast
- Fully HIPAA compliant
Oh yeah, and its probably cheaper than you are paying now
Give Innovative Concepts a call at 805-545-9562 and see if icVOIP is right for you.