Unified Communication centralizes (unifies) all of your business communication into a single tool. This includes having the ability to chat with coworkers, host an online meeting, or even trigger a call on your desk phone.
On the simpler end of the spectrum, Slack may be all that you need and, on the more feature-rich end, you may need everything that Microsoft Teams has to offer. No matter what you choose, always make sure it provides at least the ability to work with whatever communications tools you use.
Here are some to consider:
- Outlook or Gmail
- Text messaging
- Desk phone
- Mobile phone (i.e. make calls on your mobile phone using the caller ID from work)
- Online conferences
- File sharing
Last Month, Innovative Concepts announced it newest version of icVOIP and it includes all of these features (of course). Here are just a few things you could do with icVOIP:
- Click a phone number on the web (or inside of Outlook or Gmail) and automatically start the call outbound from your desk phone
- Transfer an active call from your desk phone to your mobile phone or vice-versa with the press of a single button
- Make calls from your cell phone using the outbound caller ID of your work’s phone number
- See who is on the phone with just a glance
- Easily and securely chat with any coworker, even if they are away from the office
- Send a text message from your business phone number
- Host an online meeting that is branded to your business
All of this, and much more, is performed in a single Unified Communication (UC) tool so you don’t have to fumble around with multiple apps on your device (available for Mac, Windows, Android, and IOS).
Stop wasting time and communicate with your coworkers and your customers without even needing to think about it. It just works for you.